Saturday, March 21, 2009

Frakkin' Good

The Battlestar Galactica series finale was on last night...It was frakkin great! The attack on the Colony was a Wam-Bam-Frak-You-Man Spectacular!!! I'm happy with all of the resolutions of characters storylines. I must admit after devoting 5 years to watching this series, I got a bit melancholy and misty over the ending of the series and where some of our characters ended up. Now I have to find something else to watch on Friday nights at 10:00 pm. At least we still have the Caprica mini-series and the BSG: The Plan movie coming later this year. It was a great 5 years, my thanks to Ron Moore, David Eick and all of the crew and especially the cast for making me a BSG convert.

So Say We All!

1 comment:

Sam G said...

Felt the same way here. Loved the last 30 minutes...hell I loved this series period.