Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rock-n-SHock is almost here!

I'm sure you're tired of hearing about this, but seeing it's the first Con that I've been set up at in over 10+ years, it's a biggie for me. I'l be selling art prints of my latest work and selling sketches if you find something you must have drawn. I'll also be selling a 50th Anniversary print of Fiend Without A Face! Richard Gordon has graciously let me use his license for this print. They are limited and signed to 50 prints (50th Anniversary) and I will sign them and doodle a little brain if you like. Rock-n-Shock is at the DC Center in lovely Worcester, MA. Friday starting at 5:00 pm, Saturday at 11:00 am and Sunday at 11:00 am. MIke Dobbs, Marty Langford and myself will be set up at booth 52 under the moniker of Inkwell Productions. If you're a friend of ours, or you read our blogs or FB pages, or just are into the horror/sci-fi/heavy metal scene, stop on by and say hi. If you're reading this, If you come up to me at the table and say "Dude, nice zombie", you'll get a free print of either the gore red zombie or the rot green zombie, your choice!!!

2 comments:

James Robert Smith said...

I wish I could go. I'm hoping to do at least one or two comic/horror conventions in 2010. We'll see.

dogboy443 said...

If any are near this way, I'll meet up with you.